Bachynski Family Photos

Posted by on January 29, 2014


 I have known this incredibly talented and gorgeous family for almost 10 years now! Hard to believe how quickly the time has flown! A few years ago I photographed M&J's San Diego wedding - it was a flawless day, beautiful! Now a days the kids are all living in different states making it a pretty rare occasion to have them all together, but this year they were able to celebrate Christmas as a family in Calgary. I consider myself pretty luck to get to see them all together and photograph them. Thanks so much for thinking of me for your family photos Bachynski Family!

One Comment

  1. PPC Expert For Tech Support |inbound calls for tech support, pop up calls for tech support Call at: +91 981-142-0083 ppc management experts ppc call provide by osiel web
    expertppc

    ReplyDelete