Sunshine Mountain Lodge

Posted by on May 16, 2012



 First of all, if you know me personally, you know that I LOVE Sunshine Village. I pretty much grew up there. With that said, it was an honor to spend sometime photographing for Sunshine. As the pictures tell, it wasn't a "typical" Abby + Snow photo shoot; in fact; we kept it indoors. 

Photographing the Sunshine Mountain Lodge interiors, coffee shop, restaurant, loft suits, game rooms, and Trappers was a success. The models were great, the lighting was beautiful, and heck I was at Sunshine, so I was one happy photographer. I look forward to these photos along with many others being published in Travel Alberta, and other publications, so keep your eye out! And don't forget to head on up to Sunshine this weekend for Slush Cup!

Leave a Reply