Melaleuca

Posted by on December 10, 2010





I have been working on exterior and interior shoots for Melaleuca for a while now. Copperate is opening some new locations and wanted me to photograph the exisiting buildings for showcase in their new headquaters. It is finally complete. Here a a few pictures. I leanred that a lot durring this. 

One, I want to work on my own time when doing architecture, because lighting does a lot for a building. Too bad it was on there time.

Two, that people respect a women with a camera. The store interior shoot was jammed with people, but once I said I was working for coperate the employees cleared the customers out of there like there was a bomb in the building. They all watched me photograph while standing out of the way. I'd show more interior, but it is all so similar, but it turned out really well.

Leave a Reply