Into the night...

Posted by on June 6, 2011


 Here is the reception! Although I suppose its not too much a "sneak peak" now that the photos are available for viewing HERE. But I must say, what a special evening it was. Everything was personalized for the bride & groom, from candy bags, to Malia's beautiful hula!

For more photos from the reception & wedding day, click HERE.
All photos on the instantproofs page are available for intimidate digital download, or for order of prints, printed by non other than yours truly :)

http://abbydell.instaproofs.com/collection.php?event=392787#109234195

2 Comments

  1. I just really hope you realize that I was never lying when I told you if I ever get married you will be the photographer. No doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that comment! Can't wait to shoot a TEXAS wedding <3

    ReplyDelete